Love this pic and this quote! Is that Monson, as in Thomas S.? Which talk did he say that in, I missed it, I'll have to read it!
Yes its Thomas S. Monson. I heard it at church yesturday. Monson sealed the speakers family members and this is the advice he gave them. I liked it alot and thought it was great advice! :-)
my dear friend,i love that quote- and thank you for that comment on my blog. you were my bright beam of sunlight in the sky full of clouds for me today.love,chloe
That is so sweet! -Fenna
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love this pic and this quote! Is that Monson, as in Thomas S.? Which talk did he say that in, I missed it, I'll have to read it!
Yes its Thomas S. Monson. I heard it at church yesturday. Monson sealed the speakers family members and this is the advice he gave them. I liked it alot and thought it was great advice! :-)
my dear friend,
i love that quote- and thank you for that comment on my blog. you were my bright beam of sunlight in the sky full of clouds for me today.
love,
chloe
That is so sweet! -Fenna
Post a Comment