Today Rexburg had its annual 4th of July parade!
We got their 45 mins early and grabbed a fabulous spot.
It was cold so some of us ran back to get blankets and chairs.

Tami, Sharla and Jocelyn waiting for the festivities to being.

Happy 4th of July! God Bless America!

National Guard showing of the big guns.

Awesome fire hose.

Jocey and I!
Oh my goodness. I drive by this purple Charger all the time on the way out of town by the dealership and I totally heart this car! Its amazing!

I thought my Captain America shirt would be good for 4th of July!

And I got some cotton candy because I know Maddie and Mia would say you can't go to a parade and not get cotton candy! :-)
Delicious!!


Our local car wash boys doing a little jig to motivate sales. Lol.
And an extended cab beetle bug!






1 comment:
How fun! WIsh we could've gone to the parade with you. THat was a gorgeous dog. We were watching dogs 101 today & I thought of you the whole time. The girls will be excited for you that you got to eat cotton candy today. I think I'm tired & am not making so much sense! Love you, Fenna
Post a Comment