So I must confess something. I really LOVE 80's Hair Bands!! Its like one of those guilty pleasures you don't confess easily like loving High School Musical or secretly liking a movie that everyone hates but deep down you know its a work of genius! Anyways I don't know what it is but I love those hair swashing through the air tunes with the heavy beat of the drums and electric guitars. 80's Bon Jovi is my fav! Especially those acid washed jeans. Oh yeah so fine! Another of my favs is the song 18 and Life by Skid Row. Oh how I love that song! Or how about Is This Love by Whitesnake. Or Paradise City by Guns N' Roses. Or Heaven by Warrant. Or Every Rose Had Its Thorns by Poison. Oh those power ballads how they get to me! ;-P
ps. For Christmas I really want those Hard&Heavy Rock Hair Band cds they keep advertising on tv! Oh yeah!
1 comment:
This post is hilarious. Didn't know this about you. I hope you got the cds you wanted. You probably didn't know this about Nathan... when we were in high school he did a few cover band gigs and sported long-haired wigs and tight pants. It was then that I fell in love. They boys loved their Valentines from you. They loved the cards even more than the chocolate!!? You are so sweet!
Post a Comment