Last night I went and saw the midnight showing of Harry Potter 6 with my roommate Tami and our friend Brock. We also met up with our friend Linzy, her boyfriend Derek and his roommate Jared. It was a total blast! We went to Idaho Falls to the see the movie and they shut down the whole theater and played Harry Potter in 14 different theaters...crazy huh and so many people!
Here I am in my Harry Otter shirt I got at the Georgia Aquarium.
My two favorite characters are Ron Weasley &
Neville Longbottom! I just wish Neville was in the movie more! He's a cutie!
Overall as someone who has not read any of the books yet I thought the movie was pretty good and overall enjoyable. Alot of silly and totally awkward moments but still pretty well done!
Brock was so excited!

Tami your flash is WAY too bright!

So excited!! Lets get this show on the road!!

And then home by 4am for bedtime! *snooze*



1 comment:
I'm so jealous! Well, not that you waited in line for numerous hours & were up until 4am, but that you got to see the movie already!
Post a Comment