12.01.2008

I Just Couldn't Wait For Arthur!

So for the last little while I have been checking youtube.com to see if anyone had uploaded the new BBC miniseries by Charles Dicken's called Little Dorrit also starring my love, Matthew MacFadyen as Arthur Clennam! And then a week ago I found out that someone had posted 10 of the 14 episodes from the miniseries currently airing in the UK! So this past Sunday I watched all of the uploaded episode and I am in love with this show. I know I probably should of waited for it to air in the US on Masterpiece Theater this coming winter but I couldn't stand it any longer! Here is the link if you also feel the need to check it out! http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=168FB5CCBF816272
And YES I will be watching it again and buying the dvd when it comes out in the near future! 
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
"Ohhhh...such an inconvenient staircase! Would you mind putting your arm around me please? That's better. Ohh...ohh. I do beg your pardon. Don't tell papa whatever you do! *giggle* *giggle*" -Flora Finching walking down the stairs with Arthur Clennam!

OK UPDATE: Youtube took down all the episodes that were posted! 
Boo Hoo!

No comments: