12.29.2008

Crikey...Australia!

Simply Wonderful!

Go and see AUSTRALIA!
Ignore all of the crap reviews from critics they are filled with poppycock!!
This movie is not only cinematically appealing to the eyes with beautiful scenery but it also offers the feel of a good old time fashion movie with *gasp* a plot!
Of course Hugh Jackman is an added bonus with scuff and rugged sexiness!

I also don't really care for Nicole Kidman but I loved her in this movie. Any who just go see this movie as soon as you can because you are running out of time it's gonna be gone soon and you don't wanna miss this on the big screen!
PS. It is not very often I come out of a movie beaming/screaming of how much I loved it!!
PPS. This week I am planning on seeing it 2 more times before it is gone.

No comments: