^Funny drawing I found of the stuff I am
learning about in my crazy fast history class!
learning about in my crazy fast history class!
I am soooo tired of studying and doing homework! My eyes are burning and I keep popping Visine in them! I just started my new history class yesterday and it is whipping my behind like none other!! We have already had 3 quizzes and we have only been in class once! BLAH! I am tired! Yesterday this is how my birthday broke down...Baking Midterm at 8:30am...that went bad, tons of questions on things we haven't even talked about...next Biology quiz at 11:30am...that was not too good either...next new History class at 2:00pm...finally my quiz went well...then I started the reading and it went down hill quickly...and then today I took my Biology test...during the test I was like 'oh I know this stuff, I am going to do well' and then next thing I see is a big fat 60% on the testing center screen...I mean come on are you kidding me? So crazy! Atleast I didn't do worse then my first Biology test but I didn't do better either...I just got the exact same score again! But before hand the teacher said everyone bombs the second one. Anyways I need a nap or some me time or something like that...maybe I just need to curl up with my birthday present...New Moon by Stephenie Meyer!

Edward I LOVE YOU!
Anyways, totally random I know, I am tired! PEACE!

Edward I LOVE YOU!
Anyways, totally random I know, I am tired! PEACE!

No comments:
Post a Comment