AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Last night was the premiere ABC's new show Wipeout!
Hilarious! I laughed through the whole show!
Nothing is more funny then watching people crash and burn, splat and splash! I wanna try the first obstacle course sometime, especially the big red bouncy balls. It looks like so much fun!
Here is a clip for you all to laugh at too! :-P
I also watched I Survived a Japanese Game Show.
It was funny also but it was more of a reality show than just a game show.
Last night was the premiere ABC's new show Wipeout!
Hilarious! I laughed through the whole show!
Nothing is more funny then watching people crash and burn, splat and splash! I wanna try the first obstacle course sometime, especially the big red bouncy balls. It looks like so much fun!
Here is a clip for you all to laugh at too! :-P
I also watched I Survived a Japanese Game Show.
It was funny also but it was more of a reality show than just a game show.
No comments:
Post a Comment