5.11.2008

Twilight!

So last summer while I was in England I read this book called Twilight all on one stormy rainy day. I had heard that it was amazing so I picked it up and decided to read it. Turns out that it was pretty good and now I am waiting for her other 2 sequels to come out in paperback.
The author of the book is Stephenie Meyer and she is a mormon author, so it wasn't filled with crap-o-la!

Here is a review of the book from Amazon.com... "Headstrong, sun-loving, 17-year-old Bella declines her mom's invitation to move to Florida, and instead reluctantly opts to move to her dad's cabin in the dreary, rainy town of Forks, WA. She becomes intrigued with Edward Cullen, a distant, stylish, and disarmingly handsome senior, who is also a vampire. When he reveals that his specific clan hunts wildlife instead of humans, Bella deduces that she is safe from his blood-sucking instincts and therefore free to fall hopelessly in love with him. Realistic, subtle, succinct, and easy to follow, Twilight will have readers dying to sink their teeth into it."

Now the book is being made into a movie, which is due out in December 2008. Here is a small preview of the movie which stars Kristen Stewart (was In The Land of Women, ps. don't see that movie, it was lame!) and Robert Pattinson (who played Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter)


Anyways you have 7 months to read the book first before the movie comes out so you better get your copy and start reading it NOW!! Also personally I wanted the actor Henry Cavill (pictured below on the left) to be "Edward Cullen" but it looks like that Robert Pattinson (pictured below on the right) might do the character justice!!

No comments: