This past saturday was our second time volunteering at Petco for Pet Adpotions!
It was super fun but also hard work too. We got there a little after 9am and the lady in charge was in a panic so she was glad when we showed up. We put up a bunch of cat and dog crates, hammered in signs to let people know of the adoptions, carried in cats from the cars, walked puppies and dogs and anything else they needed us to do! I am enjoying volunteering very much and want to do it every saturday now! It doesn't even bother me that I don't get to sleep in either! This coming saturday because of the holiday on monday we won't be having the adoptions. So I'll just have to wait a little while longer to play with these adorable loving animals!
Set up crew!









No comments:
Post a Comment