Oh my gosh...I have started watching the Bachelorette on monday nights and it is hilarious watching these guys fight over this girl DeAnna. So funny! Here are my two favorites of the guys this season! A high school football coach Brian and a science teacher Richard! They seem to be the most normal and aren't total jerks! <3

Richard
Age: 27
Occupation: Science Teacher
Hometown: Sauquoit, NY
Currently Resides in: Binghamton, NY
^Sooo cute! ;-)

Brian
Age: 31
Occupation: High School Football Coach
Hometown: Fort Worth, TX
Currently Resides in: Fort Worth, TX
^I call him oatmeal hair but he is still a cutie! :-P

Richard
Age: 27
Occupation: Science Teacher
Hometown: Sauquoit, NY
Currently Resides in: Binghamton, NY
^Sooo cute! ;-)

Brian
Age: 31
Occupation: High School Football Coach
Hometown: Fort Worth, TX
Currently Resides in: Fort Worth, TX
^I call him oatmeal hair but he is still a cutie! :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment