12.04.2007

Thai Lettuce Wraps

This past semester at school I made up my own recipe for thai lettuce wraps! I make them for dinner or lunch! Just thought I would pass this on because they're so tastey! They are also very quick and easy to make, plus healthy!! Enjoy!!

Thai Lettuce Wraps

1 head of Lettuce
1 lb. of chopped chicken, or ground turkey or beef
1 packet of Taste of Thai Peanut Sauce
1 can of Taste of Thai Coconut Milk (I use lite coconut milk)
1/2 box of Taste of Thai Rice Noodles (need to be cooked, follow easy directions on back of package)

You can add any of the following vegetables on top of the lettuce wrap:
Mushrooms
Sliced carrots
Bean sprouts
Waterchestnuts

---> Wash lettuce leafs. Cook meat until browned. Cook the thai peanut sauce by following directions on the packing. Cook the thai rice noodles by following package instructions. Wash, slice or dice chosen vegetables. Place a piece of lettuce on plate, spoon on meat, then noodles, followed by vegetables and finally top with thai peanut sauce. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mo! Your blog is looking great! I love it! And, I love that you type in green! We miss you!